2015 Annual Report
From the Executive Director, Chris O’Rear
While affirming our core values and our historic identity, 2015 was marked by many changes. We finalized and revealed our new name, Insight Counseling Centers, and started the rebranding process. Our logo is in the style of a Mobius strip, a circle that turns from inside to outside seamlessly as you trace the outline, symbolizing our historic work of restoring lives to wholeness – mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. As we help explore the internal world of a person’s life, experience, and faith, we help transform their outward reality. Inner transformation leads to outward change.
Because of your support, in 2015 we:
• Provided 4,549 sessions of counseling
• Offered $307,844 in financial assistance
• Opened a new office in Mt. Juliet, hosted by Grace United Methodist Church
2016 looks to be an equally exciting year as we are planning some wonderful events for Mental Health Awareness Month in May, along with continuing many of the great events from 2015. Whether you are a long-time supporter or are new to the organization, we hope that you will stay involved and help us grow to our fullest potential by praying for us, volunteering with us, and supporting us financially as we seek to embody God’s healing presence. Come grow with us!
2015 By the Numbers
1. Partner/Spouse Relationship Distress
3. Adjustment Disorder
6. Parent-Child Relationship Issues
TOP REFERRAL SOURCES
4. Former or Current Client
5. Other Mental Health Professional or Agency
|LOCATION||# SESSIONS||$ FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE|
|Hendersonville & Madison||442||$38,100.40|
SOURCES OF INCOME
2015 FUNDRAISING EVENTS
– Inaugural Friends for Healing 5k & 10k in historic downtown Franklin
– 3rd annual InSight Photography Show & Auction in Nashville
– Murfreesboro’s Annual Luncheon & Silent Auction
– Voices in the Vineyard concert & silent auction at Beachaven Winery in Clarksville
As if these events weren’t exciting enough, we participated in The Big Payback and exceeded our goal by nearly 400%!