Lend your expertise to bring awareness of Insight’s services and connection to sources of funding.
Projects & Tasks: Volunteers can choose to help with any of the following…
- Thank donors, supporting congregations, and foundations
- Staff Insight’s booth at community events
- Advise and help staff plan marketing campaigns and fundraising events
- Assemble Mood Walls for Mental Health Awareness Month
- Present and speak on behalf of the organization at meetings and events
- Identify and introduce prospective donors, including individuals, congregations, and foundations
- Advise and help staff utilize web, social media, and advertising
- Write and disseminate press releases to media contacts
Time Commitment: 3-5 hours per month for ongoing tasks or 1-3 hours per one-time project
- Passion for agency mission and goals.
- Previous experience in marketing or development.
- Proven experience in opening doors and making calls to identify support and services.
- Ability and willingness to make the case of support on behalf of Insight.
- Resourceful and willing to work as both a team leader and a team member.